The reality is, that I was going to blog everyday about my Pinterst adventures. That obviously hasn’t happened.
Part of that “to much to do” does not include the projects I’m working on right now…still working on the bracelets, still trying to figure out what the mantle over my fireplace should look like (we’ll save this gem for another day), still trying to, well, decorate my house after a year of living here and still trying to find new ways to keep a bouncing, jumping, running almost 3 yo occupied and excited about life (like how I just called parenting a “project”?)
In Pinterest terms, this weeks has been a success!
- We discovered Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Dippers. I also tried raspberries and really liked them because they kind of fell apart in my mouth. Plus, organic berries go bad SO QUICKLY, this is also a great way to use up fruit that is just about to go bad.
- We dug for worms and because just last week I made a fishing pole out of a plastic golf club, a mini retractable mouse and a weapon from a battle dinosaur…we went fishing too!
- We painted without mess! This was especially great, later on that night when we had some friends over from dinner (with an almost 2 and an almost 4 y/o) These guys also loved the frozen blueberry yogurt bits!
- I found a kick ass waterbottle and immediately bought it. Damn you Amazon One-Click! and while we’re at it, Damn you too Amazon Prime. And also, I love you!
- I’m still working on my bracelets…..